Welcome to the Genome Toolbox! I am glad you navigated to the blog and hope you find the contents useful and insightful for your genomic needs. If you find any of the entries particularly helpful, be sure to click the +1 button on the bottom of the post and share with your colleagues. Your input is encouraged, so if you have comments or are aware of more efficient tools not included in a post, I would love to hear from you. Enjoy your time browsing through the Toolbox.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Python Function to Calculate P-value from Z score

Every time I needed to quickly convert a z score to a p-value, I would have to search online for an online calculator or refresh my mind how to do in in R/Excel.  Getting tired of periodically having to do this, I built a simple Python function to do this for me.  Here's the code if you find it helpful:




No comments:

Post a Comment